What I’ve Done
Process Improvement for Inventory and Shipping with Wholesale and Online Retailer
•Wholesale and Retail sales in USA, Mexico, Belize, and Peru.
•Medical, Dental and Beauty/Haircare products
•Inventory Control and Warehouse Management.
•Logistics control processes including and IT implementations.
•Online sales main conducted through Amazon
Operational Excellence Specialist
Business Evaluation Award contest between recognized companies on different industries which agreed to submit information and held interviews with designated Auditors/ Consultants to determine if they have the minimum required level of Operational Excellence. Operational Excellence of a Company is determined by a level of compliance with 5 Bussines principles and 11 best practices developed by the Universidad del Pacifico and the Consulting firm Ciclus Group in a similar fashion as the Malcolm Bridge award.
It was a great experience to be able to apply knowledge base and the model to find out the gaps and flags on the processes over different areas of these Companies and help them to understand the importance of making corrections on time.
International Seminar in China
During my International Field Seminar class on my Master's program, I had the opportunity to travel to China and Hong Kong and to participate in an international business Seminar at Tsun Zu University, China. We also had as speaker the US Commercial Officer in Hong Kong to talk about business opportunities and what is the role of the US Commercial Offices. aBround the world. After this, we went to China (Guang Zhu) being hosted by Sunt Zu University where we had classes about how to market the product in China and Business Cuiture. It was also a good opportunity to vist local facilities from big companies like Honda and see onsite how thye work and what they do to maximize their productivity.
What I’ve Done
CA Sistemas Empresariales
I integrated and developed an IT Services Company with in-house Software and in with national and international partners. for Telecommunications solutions, Security and Human Resources Software
Integrating Parking Solutions
Equipment and Software Implementations
Implementing to install and integrate effective parking solutions and valet Parking Solution to generate revenues and facilitate customer satisfaction. I participated in implementation on Big Hotels chains, Airports, and Hospitals with cost-effective solutions for Self Parking, and Valet operations.
Naval - Maritime
As a Naval Officer in Peru for 12 years I have the opportunity to led and participated in different projects like vessel refit and also on my last 2 years related to communications equipment some of the projects I successfully led were:
VHF/UHF Tactical Network Implementation on vessel and land stations with eolic energy.
GPS Monitoring Tactical/ Land Units Systems.
Satellite Tracking Implementation for Fishing fleets
New World Mining
Responsible for operational and logistics management for the start and operation of the business in the Ports of Lázaro Cárdenas and Manzanillo, Mexico.
• Development of tools and procedures for monitoring and managing the scope, budget, and schedule of local projects according to commercial contracts contracted abroad.
• Supervision and control of activities of suppliers and subcontractors.
• Assurance and supervision of the processes of mineral reception, processing, quality control, and physical and documentary exportation.
• Development of mining projects was achieved, opening an administrative office and two premises for ore reception. A group of professionals and non-qualified personnel was contracted and trained to perform quality control, logistics coordination and operations functions in less than 30 days
• Successful development of operations plan and plan to export more than 200,000 MT of iron ore to China.